Due Diligence & Purchase Support
Our due diligence and purchase support team can assist you in making an informed decision when it comes to assessing potential mergers and acquisitions. We aim to analyse the quality of earnings and working capital requirements through historical financial statements, verifying all material income and expenses, and conduct on-site discussions with executive management. Our focused and tailored approach enables us to rapidly identify and understand potential deal breakers, value drivers and other areas of specific interest to our clients.
Our Due Diligence services include:
- Assess the target business' quality of earnings, including the identification of overly aggressive accounting policies
- Analyse cash flows (e.g., working capital changes, capital expenditures, etc.)
- Review on and off balance sheet assets and liabilities
- Identify key business drivers, trends in profitability and significant concentrations of risk
- Evaluate management's forecasts
- Conduct comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors
- Perform both buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Divestiture assistance
- Advice with regard to the appropriate corporate structure
- Preparation of valuation reports, projected cashflows and budgets for you and your finance advisors
Our goal is to help clients make informed purchasing and sale decisions by addressing the critical issues and delivering cost effective outcomes.