Walsh Accountants is a leading AFR Top 100 Firm and the Gold Coast’s longest standing family-owned Accounting Firm specialising in servicing the needs of private clients, privately owned businesses, and multinational groups.
Since 1976 we have been at the cutting edge of professional expertise and tailored client assistance. It is our firm-wide mission to Unleash the Potential of People and Business to Grow Communities – and committed to our plans for growth, are looking to inject some serious talent into our team.
We are looking for outstanding Intermediate Accountants.
Ideally, your skill set should include (but not limited to)
- The ability to take jobs from start to finish
- Sound knowledge of Division 7A, FBT & CGT
- Astute attention to detail in the processing of your own work
- High-level communication skills to support your client base and your peers
- Excel at developing long-term relationships with your client base to further enhance your role as their Trusted Accountant
You will also possess:
- Close to completing CA/CPA accreditation
- 2+ years relevant accounting experience within an Australian Accounting Practice
- Strong Communication Skills and Attention to Detail
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Committed to continuing professional development
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Well presented with good communication and organisational skills.
- A positive and willing attitude
While the Big 4 firms are reducing staff numbers, our plans for growth have not changed. Walsh Accountants is a firm that is focused on growth and providing opportunities for its clients and team. If you’re looking to advance your career, bring your A-Game and grow with us.
Multiple positions may be available.