The Queensland Government Business Basics Grants Program is opening for round 4.
The Business Basics grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice. Your business may be eligible to receive a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching (business development, marketing, human resources or business planning topics)
- Website build or upgrades (including a website refresh, adding e-commerce or additional content/blogs)
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services (including Search Engine Optimisation advice)
- Business continuity and succession.
To be eligible to apply for this grant, the business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1, 2 or 3 of the Business Basics grants program have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount)
- be operating and have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters and an operating address in the relevant funding stream
- have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not have been approved for funding under an earlier round of Business Basics
- have owners/directors that are not undischarged bankrupt
Be sure to read through the eligible and ineligible activities here to understand if your project may be eligible to receive the grant.
Registrations of Interest open 24 November.
Full applications open 12 December (selected ROI applicants only).
How can Walsh Accountants help?
As specialist business advisors, Walsh Accountants can help with the funded areas:
- Training and coaching – business development and business planning
- Professional business services
- Business continuity and succession
If you are eligible and interested in applying for this grant to use for any of the service areas listed above, we can assist you. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your project in more detail. We will prepare a proposal for your project which can be used in your application.
Should you seek assistance in any of the other services areas and are looking for a provider, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to provide a recommendation.