The Australian government has announced changes to assist Australian businesses. If you’re in business, Walsh Accountants can help you navigate through all the stimulus and support packages that may apply to you.
We have remotely mobilised much of our team and are deploying systems to enable us to be there for anyone as seamlessly as before. There will be challenges; but rest assured, helping you through this time is the prime focus of our combined team.
We are tracking changes as they are announced and sharing everything on our website (www.walshaccountants.com/resources), and sharing new ideas and solutions as they emerge. We are learning and assimilating these constantly.
How else can we help you?
- Ascertaining the business impact due to Coronavirus
Preparation of comparative cash flow statements for the period to demonstrate:
- Reduction in overall business March 2020.
- Estimated cash flow business until December 2020 / June 2021
- Coordinating with ATO by assisting the affected business in getting relief option as below
- Deferment of BAS, PAYGI, Income Tax Assessments, FBT & Excise payments up to 4 months from payment due date.
- Converting Quarterly GST lodgement in to monthly to get an early access to entitled GST refunds.
- Revise PAYGI to be varied to Zero for March 2020 quarter
- Seeking refund of September & December 2019 PAYGI.
- Seeking remission of ATO Interest and penalties levied post-23rd Jan 2020.
- Arranging for low-interest payment plans for existing and ongoing tax liabilities.
- Coordinating with ATO for PAYGW refund.
(PAYGW refund will be provided ranging from $10,000-$50,000 by ATO in the next BAS lodgement in April 2020 – must be registered for PAYGW before 12th March 2020)
- In case of short refund, assist your client in claiming refund of PAYGW by preparing computation of the total PAYGW withheld for the period up to March 2020.
If you are in need of assistance, contact our office on (07) 5592 3644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our dedicated team of Accountants will contact you for a confidential discussion based on your circumstances.
Our firm wide mission is to ‘unleash the potential of people and business to grow communities’. You are our community and our people are here to protect you and your business in any way we can.
We are here to help you – contact us today!