Supported by Sunsuper, the Dream for a Better World Grant is offering funds to businesses that tie in with one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
If you are in these ‘doing good’ categories they may be interested?
To qualify, your dream (an innovative solution, project, or initiative) must aim to tackle a local or social issue in Australian communities, and the business receiving the grant must also be:
- A registered Australian Business
- Based in Australia with funds being spent in Australia
- A small to medium sized business with less than 200 employees
- Able to be undertaken in the next 12 months
If a dream is shortlisted (top 10), the business owner will be asked to provide the following documents by 21 August 2020.
- Registered Business Address
- Office address (if different from registered business address)
- Letter signed by an accountant to verify
- The entrant is small to medium sized business and has between 1 to 200 employees
- The small or medium sized business has been trading for 18 months prior to 1 August 2019
- Last Financial Year Earnings Before Interest and Taxes (EBIT)
- Previous year net cash flow o Latest balance sheet
- Projections of the Profit + Loss and the cash flow (high level) for the next 3-5 years
How can Walsh Accountants Help?
Our Focus Advisory team specialize in helping business owner understand and take advantage of opportunities to help grow their business.
This grant provides one of those opportunities.
If you would like some assistance understanding what is on offer, how it may apply to you, and putting together your application; we are here to help.
Contact us today for an obligation free discussion.