Barry (Baryal) Khan
I love working with SMEs to grow and achieve their goals as these businesses form the backbone of our community and economy. I believe that by helping these businesses to succeed and prosper we are heling to grow the wider community of the Gold Coast
Description of Role
Barry has worked in accounting since 2016 after graduating from Southern Cross University.
Barry is a member of the Walsh Health division supporting a number of dentists, GP’s and specialists but also works with a range of different clients operating in the construction, building, and retail industries.
Barry works with start-ups and family businesses with a focus is on assisting business owners with their day to day accounting requirements and ensuring they meet their tax compliance requirements in a timely manner. He is also a passionate team player, supporting our Senior Accountants and Directors to ensure we can provide the best service to our clients through advice on budgeting and tax planning.
Areas of Expertise
Areas of Service
- Provisional Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Languages spoken other than English: Fluent in Urdu, Pashto, and Hindi.
- Partial understanding of: Persian and Arabic
- Graduated with Distinction (GPA of 6.0).
- Attends Junior Chamber of Commerce and Young Professionals Gold Coast networking events.
- NAATI certified translator for Urdu Language (at the Credentialed Community Language Level).
- Scored 9/9 Bands in IELTS.
I love reading around the subjects of philosophy and history and try to keep up with current affairs around the globe. In my free time, I play Basketball and Golf with friends and colleagues and love going to the beach during summer.