I love working closely with business owners and health professionals to help them understand their business so together we can develop effective strategies to grow the business and meet their financial goals.
I am passionate about helping our Walsh team to develop new skills and knowledge, ensuring we all continue to learn, improve and adapt to the ever changing business world and to be the best we can be.
Description of Role
Working in public practice since 2004, Donna has extensive experience in accounting for medical professionals, management rights, primary production, hotels and café's, as well as a wide range of other industries. She has worked with businesses in start-up through to those looking to sell their business or plan for succession.
Donna assists clients with tax and compliance for both businesses and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds but also focuses on optimising business performance and efficiency as well as cash flow budgeting, KPI monitoring and growth strategy, tax minimisation and asset protection.
Areas of Expertise
Areas of Service
- Member Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Human Movement / Bachelor of Business Studies
- Winner – New Partner of Year – Australian Accounting Awards 2018
- Finalist – Partner of the Year (Boutique Firm) – Australian Accounting Awards 2019
- Finalist – Innovator of the Year – Australian Accounting Awards 2019, 2020
- Finalist – Director of the Year – Women in Finance Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Finalist – Small Business Advisor of the Year – Women in Finance Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020
- BNI 2019 Notable Networker for Gold Coast Region
- Presented at Women In Business Lead & Succeed Event 2017 & 2018
- Member of BNI Chambers – Voted Most Valuable Member 2018
- Member of Business Women’s Incorporated
Donna loves watching most sports as well as participating in netball and running. She enjoys fishing and boating with her husband, going to the beach and reading (for education and pleasure).