Having travelled and lived in many different countries, I now call the Gold Coast my home. I love supporting business owners to help them grow their business.
I feel rewarded knowing that I have gone the extra mile to improve our clients’ experiences and my goal is always to provide excellent customer service and advice.
Description of Role
Paul has worked in public practice since 2015 and joined Walsh Accountants in 2018.
He brings with him a wealth of life experiences having lived in Japan, the U.S. and China and is fluent in Japanese and Mandarin. He graduated from Bond University’s Master of Accounting with 3 First in Class Awards and a Vice-Chancellor’s Award. He focuses on continually growing his knowledge and skills in the accounting and taxation space.
Paul works with a wide range of business clients providing assistance with accounting and taxation compliance with a strong focus on tax planning. Paul is passionate about assisting his clients with their everyday business operations through preparation of budgets & cash flow, payroll services, systems and processes and structuring advice. He also specialises in Xero accounting software including initial setup and training as well as ongoing support.
As part of the Walsh Health division, Paul has experience with dental, chiropractic and GP clients and the particular rules that apply to health businesses in regards to GST and income tax.
Areas of Service
- Masters of Accounting (Professional)
- REIQ Real Estate Agent (full license)
- Bachelor of Arts (International Business and Economics)
- Certificate of Intermediate Chinese
- Languages spoken other than English: Japanese, Mandarin
- 1st in Class Awards in Masters of Accounting – Security Appraisal and Valuation, Economics for Business, and Information Analysis and Systems
- Vice-Chancellor’s Award in Masters of Accounting
In my free time, I love to cook and enjoy Asian cuisines. I’m also an avid karaoke fan and used to sing 6 times a week when I lived in Japan.