I have a passion for business and love nothing more than to help business owners connect with the perfect accountant to assist them in better understanding their numbers and grow their business.
Firsthand, I have seen the amazing things our Accountants can achieve for our clients and I take great pride in my role in supporting our team and promoting our services so people are aware of the difference we can make to their business and the impact we can make to their lives.
I consider myself to be the quintessential intrapreneur because I work for Walsh Accountants as if it were my own business. I have enjoyed a distinguished career at Walsh and have gained vast commercial knowledge and skills in the areas of business development, communication, leadership, marketing, high level procedural development, and strategic planning and development – all whilst providing exceptional customer service to our current and prospective clients and network of associated professionals.
Description of Role
Being with the firm for over 18 years, Rachael has vast knowledge & experience in all areas of the firm. Rachael works tirelessly to promote and brand our firm with such impact, she has helped Walsh Accountants to become one of the most recognisable firms on the Gold Coast.
Being our Business Connections Specialist, Rachael works to educate business owners on our service offering; pairing prospective clients with the perfect accountant to suit all their accounting and advisory needs.
As our Marketing Manager, Rachael works to develop and implement marketing strategies and initiatives that align with the Walsh Accountants brand, our target clients, and our community. She is our primary content writer and works tirelessly to create and publish content to increase our brand awareness, keep our clients and contact abreast of any tax updates as well as relevant industry updates, and the development and publication of our business growth resources.
Rachael continues to contribute to the growth and development of our firm; and supports the development of members of our team. She can be relied upon to contribute and assist in any way possible.
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Diploma of Management
- Rachael was awarded the national Administrator of the Year in 2016 and 2017 (Australian Accounting Awards and Women in Finance Awards) and after being named a finalist in 2016, in 2017 she was awarded The Futurist for the Gold Coast Women in Business Awards – a category that recognises the contribution an employee makes to the success and growth of an organisation.
- 2016 Accounting Industry Office Administrator of the Year - Accountants Daily
- 2016 The Futurist Finalist - Gold Coast Women in Business Awards
- 2017 Accounting Industry Office Administrator of the Year - Women in Finance
- 2017 The Futurist Winner - Gold Coast Women in Business Awards
My family is everything to me! I absolutely adore spending time with my husband and our daughters – catching as much of the gorgeous Gold Coast sunshine as we can. Often you will see us all cruising the waterways on our boat, wetting a line and enjoy the sand over on Wave Break Island.
As a Leo, naturally I am a cat person (dog lovers, please don’t hold that against me!)
I love to cook – hearty main meals are my speciality! Sharing a beautiful meal and some delicious wine with family and friends is time well spent and is good for the soul.