With over a decade of experience working with people from all professions and backgrounds, I have found that all Australian’s want a happy and healthy retirement without having to worry about money. It is my mission to work closely with my clients to help them achieve their dream retirement.
I am really excited to be working with Walsh Accountants and being part of the SMSF team. We have the skills and knowledge to give our clients peace of mind that their financial future is in safe hands.
Description of Role
Working in public practice since 2007, Scott has experience in Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) administration and compliance and general tax accounting for self-employed trades looking to make the next step, high success business owners wanting to amplify wealth creation, retirees looking to maximise their retirement, and those preparing to pass along their wealth to the next generation.
As a manager of the SMSF Division, Scott is focused on all things superannuation from how a SMSF can assist with your overall wealth plan, establishment, day to day administration and compliance, tax efficient strategies, retirement, estate planning and all the paperwork in between.
Areas of Service
- Bachelor of International Finance (Accounting Major)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- CA and SMSF Specialist
- Diploma of Financial Planning
I spend most of my personal time with the 5F’s:
- Family – I am married with two young children
- Friends – I love catching up with friends new and old, especially over a game of poker or a round of golf
- Footy – I am a diehard Brisbane Bronco fan, a frequently let down QLD Reds fan and an Essendon Bombers fan via marriage.
- Fishing – I wish I was catching more but I love being out on the water.
- Finding a cure of cystic fibrosis – my youngest daughter was born with this life shortening genetic condition. My family is passionate about fundraising, medical research, and advocacy for this horrible disease.