For many years, Walsh Accountants have had a focus on supporting women entrepreneurship and the significant contribution women make to businesses. As such, in 2016 we made the decision to partner with and sponsor the Gold Coast Women in Business Awards.
We love the way these awards celebrate the extraordinary achievements of women. The Gold Coast Women in Business Awards honours the visionaries, innovators, change makers, women of inspiration and young achievers.
If you know an inspiring woman in business, the community or education – Nominate her in 2021 and watch her shine!
Nominations are open NOW – categories include:
- Gold Coast Woman in Business of the Year
- Business Achiever Award (open to business owners, CEO’s and managing directors)
- Community Dedication and Social Justice Award
- Aspiring Young Business Women’s Award (open to 18-28-year olds)
- Empowering Young Women’s Award (open to high school students)
- Creating Change Award
- Arts, Culture, Entertainment and Tourism Award
- Innovation, Technology and Research Award
- Business Adaption and Ingenuity Award
- Rising Star Award – Small Business
- Employer of the Year Award
To learn more about the awards categories and nomination submission criteria, click on the below link.
With women entrepreneurship growing at a rapid pace, Walsh Accountants is focused on supporting women in business giving them the support and confidence they need to thrive and succeed.
Interested in nominating for these awards? We’ll back you!
Contact our Development Manager (and previous award winner!) Rachael Keuning to discuss the nomination and interview process and how Walsh Accountants would be so proud to nominate and support you through the process.